We estimate that, over the years, RBOC’s efforts are saving each boating family several hundreds of dollars each year. RBOC represents all California Boaters and operates solely on donations from boaters like You!
We need your help!
A few of RBOC's accomplishments include:
- Preserving boat registration fees at reasonable levels [they would be $200 or more each year if the bills had passed!]
- Prevent physical barriers to navigation across numerous waterways.
- Obtained the consideration of sound science as agencies consider regulatory measures, including permits.
- Sponsored a new law enabling and encouraging boaters to turn-in old vessels rather than abandon them.
- Advocate boater interests on numerous bills impacting rules of the road, equipment, access, education, funding, and the environment.
Not much for such a return on investment! Join us in helping protect Recreational Boating in California.
Mail contributions to:
Treasurer Otis Brock, 1253 Yuba Avenue,
San Pablo, CA 94806
Contributions are not tax deductible due to RBOC’s extensive lobbying efforts.